Learnership Application Closing Date: 18 October 2023
Learnership Location: Two Rivers mine, Steelpoort, Limpopo, South Africa
Qualifications:To be eligible for the learnership, candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science
- With at least an E Symbol.NCV Level 4 with 7 subjects above 40%
- N2 completed with Mathematics and Science
- N2 Certificate with 4 subjects, which should include Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, and Instrument Theory
- Operative/General Engineering Skills Programme.A minimum of 2 years of engineering experience will be advantageous.
The successful candidate will need to meet the medical fitness requirements as per the Mine Health and Safety Act 29/1996.Applicants should be prepared to undergo job-related assessments if required during the selection process.The Mine may conduct credit, criminal, and reference checks as deemed necessary.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their CVs along with certified copies of their qualifications and proof of residential address to: recruitmentMD@trp.co.za.http://recruitmentMD@trp.co.za..Preference: Designated groups will receive preference, and the final selection will consider the Mining Charter as well as the TRP Employment Equity Plan.
Late applications will not be accepted.Only applicants meeting the minimum requirements will be considered.If you have not been contacted within three (3) weeks after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.Correspondence will be with shortlisted applicants.Two Rivers Platinum reserves the right not to make an appointment.