Internship Location: South Africa
Internship Closing Date: 28 January 2024
SASSA, in partnership with HWSETA and Witshealth Consortium (WHC), invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2024.
SASSA, in partnership with HWSETA and Witshealth Consortium (WHC), has an internship opportunity for 100 unemployed TVET college learners who will be based at SASSA offices in various provinces.
The main purpose of the Internship is to provide unemployed learners who have completed their N6 theory from a TVET college with 18 months of workplace experience in their related field of study in order to graduate.
The focus will be on the following Fields of study:
- HR / Human Resources,
- Business Administration,
- Customer Care,
- and related fields of study.
- N6 Certificate or statement of results from TVET college
- Candidates must provide a letter from the TVET college confirming the learner requires 18 months of work experience.
- Candidates must be South African Citizens residing within a reasonable proximity of the SASSA office of placement.
- Candidates must be unemployed.
How to Apply
NB. Complete the application and attach a copy of your ID, N6 Certificate or statement of results, letter from the TVET college confirming that 18 months of work experience is required and CV. All copies of qualifications, letters or statement of results including the ID must be certified not older than 3 months and must be clear.