Company Small Enterprise Foundation
Closing Date 22-08-31
Ideal candidates should possess a mix of the following characteristics:
- University degree or Advanced Diploma in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Economics, Bcom Commerce, Development Studies, Statistics, Auditing, Human Resources, Bachelor of Science, International Relations and IT.
- Strong academic record-average of 65% throughout the course
- Passion for and commitment to poverty alleviation; engagement in community work is a plus;
- Enthusiastic, resourceful, motivated, self-starter, fast-learner;
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills (in English);
- 13th Cheque, Medical Aid, Annual leave, Study, Sick & Family responsibility leave, Life Insurance
- Accommodation for the first month
- For further information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: https://www.sef.co.za
In the course of assessing your application for prospective employment, SEF will have to collect, process, store and/or delete your personal information. We treat personal information as private and confidential and in compliance with our responsibilities under the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA).